Make a Contribution to Leadership Victoria
Providing support for Leadership Victoria is a tangible expression of your commitment to building and sustaining healthy communities in Greater Victoria. Leadership Victoria touches us all -- from non-profits delivering social services to artistic and cultural endeavours, from municipal governance to innovation in healthcare and education -- everyone benefits.
Here are some of the ways that your contribution helps:
- Monthly Donations of $15 - creative collaborative learning takes materials! Your $15/month will keep us in sticky notes, felt pens, flip chart paper and more.
- $25 - suggested donation in lieu of a ticket price for our annual graduation Celebration
- $50 - provides the ever-essential CAFFEINE and healthy snacks for one of our Community Learning Days or Leadership Workshops
- $150 - lets us book a comfortable, functional venue space for a morning or afternoon workshop, giving our emerging leaders a better learning environment.
- $250 - At the heart of the Community Leadership Development Program sits the Community Action Project. Your $250 will provide seed funding for a future Community Action Project, continuing to expand your impact in the world.
- $500 - brings in a community leadership expert to provide a half-day workshop
- $1,000 - puts you in the Bursary Circle - pooling with other donors to create bursary seats for emerging leaders who face financial barriers to participation.
- $3,000 - creates a named, dedicated bursary seat, for which you can specify selection criteria.
We are happy to receive your Credit Card information over the phone if you'd prefer. Monthly donations need to be set up by phone, as well.
Please call us at (250) 386-2269, extension 31 or 34.
Donations can be made by mail to:
Leadership Victoria Society
#306 - 620 View Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1J6.
Please complete and include a Donation Pledge Form with your cheque or credit card information.
Charitable Registration Number: 82303 9813 RR0001